Global marketing news – 9th January 2018
- Naver has been criticised for removing certain suggested search terms from its search results.
- Baidu is facing legal action for illegally obtaining user data.
- Amazon has announced that its digital assistant Alexa will soon be coming to Windows PCs.
- Smartphones are now the most popular device used for mobile ecommerce in the UK.
- Smartphones are predicted to account for 29% of daily media time in South Korea in 2018.
Visit our YouTube channel to watch these news stories or to watch our wide range of interviews with digital marketing professionals.
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
The following two tabs change content below.
Lead Videographer at Webcertain
Cal has been the Lead Videographer at Webcertain for nearly seven years, creating a whole range of digital video content. As his main passion, and with over ten years of experience, he also has a hand in making feature films, short films and other online content, as well as providing his voice (and sometimes his face) to videos. In addition to Webcertain’s content, he also plays a part in creating content for a wide selection of our clients!
Latest posts by Cal O'Connell (see all)
- An interactive video journey: How to expand into the Chinese market - June 29, 2021
- Facebook to decrease visibility of business posts - January 16, 2018
- Naver criticised for manipulating suggested search terms - January 9, 2018