International SEO, Geo-Targeting, Indexing International Social Signals and Search Marketing in Russia and Korea are just some of the topics on the agenda at the upcoming International Search Summit @ SMX East.
Taking place on September 12th in New York City, the Summit will immerse delegates in a day of insights, debates and discussions on a range of international search and social media topics.
We’ll be welcoming back speakers such as Bill Hunt, a regular Medallion Award winner, and Yandex‘s Preston Carey, as well as new faces including Korean search engine Naver and Rishab Aiyer Gosh from Topsy.
The Summit is designed for anybody working on online marketing campaigns across more than one market or language. It focuses on issues specific to running international campaigns and provides a forum for delegates to share their challenges and find solutions.
Still unsure if ISS is for you? Here are five reasons to attend:
* Unique Content: ISS covers topics you won’t find anywhere else. It goes beyond the basics to explore the complex world of international search marketing and will leave you with a host of ideas and strategies to implement in your own organisation.
* Expert Speakers: ISS is committed to delivering quality content from experts in their fields. Every speaker works in the international space and will provide invaluable insights.
* Networking: ISS puts you together with other global marketers, working on the same kind of projects as you, and facing the same challenges. The contacts you’ll make and experiences you’ll share will help you view your international projects with fresh eyes and renewed enthusiasm.
* Interactive Sessions: We know you’ll have loads of questions about your international SEO, PPC, social, mobile campaigns and projects – and we want you to get all the answers. There are numerous opportunities for Q&A, as well as dedicated breakout sessions to enable smaller groups to focus on a specific topic that is relevant to them.
* Proven Success: It’s not a coincidence that many attendees attend ISS time and time again or that they’re happy to share the positive experiences they had at the show – check out our testimonials!
Super Early Bird Rates are only available until July 16th, so register now to secure the best rates.
Latest posts by Gemma Houghton (see all)
- 10 tips on how to run a successful webinar - April 28, 2020
- Japanese SEO: A look ahead to the International Search Summit with Rakuten - October 24, 2019
- International Search Summit Barcelona keynote speaker spotlight: Argent Media’s Chris Silver Smith - October 10, 2019