Whether you get your audience targeting right can make or break your international marketing campaigns. Knowing who your audience is and where they spend their time online is vital, as the platforms they use and the formats they prefer to consume content in can differ from country to country.
This webinar recording looks at global audience targeting strategies for international marketers. The webinar features two expert speakers who recently gave talks on this topic at the International Search Summit Barcelona 2021, so if you missed out on the opportunity to attend the talks then, now is your chance!
The two speakers giving presentations in this webinar are:
- Stefanie del Moral, from Signify: Stefanie looks at the three key questions you need to ask yourself in order to achieve search success: why, who and how? She explains how to cluster your audiences in order to target them effectively, as well as the importance of testing the user journey to make it as smooth as possible.
- Zanna Spink, from Webcertain: That’s me! I look at audience targeting within the context of multichannel marketing for international campaigns. I share with you the insights I have gained from years of working with global B2B brands, such as the key differences between different international audiences that you need to be aware of in order to target them effectively.
If you want to learn more about audience targeting strategies for international marketers, check out the webinar recording!
The webinar follows this agenda:
- live Q&A session
- panel discussion
Latest posts by Zanna Spink (see all)
- How to manage an international team remotely - July 21, 2023
- Watch the recording: Audience targeting strategies for international marketers - January 18, 2022
- What is multichannel marketing? - June 19, 2020