Whether you get your audience targeting right can make or break your international marketing campaigns. Knowing who your audience is and where they spend their time online is vital, as the platforms they use and the formats they prefer to consume content in can differ from country to country.
This upcoming webinar will look at globalaudience targeting strategies for international marketers. The webinar will feature two expert speakers who recently gave talks on this topic at the International Search Summit Barcelona 2021, so if you missed out on the opportunity to attend the talks then, now is your chance!
The two speakers giving presentations in this webinar are:
- Stefanie del Moral, from Signify: Stefanie will look at the three key questions you need to ask yourself in order to achieve search success: why, who and how? She will explain how to cluster your audiences in order to target them effectively, as well as the importance of testing the user journey to make it as smooth as possible.
- Zanna Spink, from Webcertain: That’s me! I will be looking at audience targeting within the context of multichannel marketing for international campaigns. I will share with you the insights I have gained from years of working with global B2B brands, such as the key differences between different international audiences that you need to be aware of in order to target them effectively.
If you want to learn more about audience targeting strategies for international marketers, we will be holding a free webinar on this topic on 10 February 2022 at 3pm GMT.
The webinar will last approximately 90 minutes and will follow this agenda:
- live Q&A session
- panel discussion
- interactive virtual networking
To register for this free webinar, click here!
Latest posts by Zanna Spink (see all)
- Upcoming webinar: Audience targeting strategies for international marketers - January 18, 2022
- What is multichannel marketing? - June 19, 2020
- Is it possible to win a featured snippet if you are not ranking on page 1 already? - September 20, 2019