When it comes to boosting the visibility of your website online, two important tools in any digital marketer’s arsenal are keywords and content. These are at the core of your web presence – and the way you use them can make a big difference to your visibility.
Gone are the days of keyword stuffing and content simply for the sake of it. Nowadays, to give your customers (and the search engines) the best experience possible, you need to think about search intent and semantic keywords. You need to provide users with content that suits their needs (their intent, you could say), and you need to do all of this in an organised way as part of your digital marketing strategy. Feeling unsure where to start? Never fear, we have an upcoming webinar that can help!
This upcoming webinar will look at how to harness the power of keywords and content to boost your online performance. The webinar will feature two expert speakers who recently gave talks on this topic at the International Search Summit Barcelona 2021, so if you missed out on the opportunity to attend the talks then, now is your chance!
The two speakers giving presentations in this webinar are:
- Kyle Roof, from High Voltage SEO: Kyle will explain how to rank for more keywords using semantic terms and advanced interlinking. He will also talk about how you can support your webpages with high-quality content. His talk is aimed at marketing professionals with no fancy tools or deep knowledge of SEO or NLP needed!
- Lazarina Stoy, from Skale: Lazarina will explain how to supercharge your keyword research via search intent classification in Google Data Studio. You will learn all about search intent, including how it is represented in queries and how to adapt your strategy accordingly, and how to classify search intent when working on international and multilingual campaigns.
If you want to learn more about how to harness the power of keywords and content to boost your online performance, we will be holding a free webinar on this topic on 3 February 2022 at 3pm GMT.
The webinar will last approximately 90 minutes and will follow this agenda:
- live Q&A session
- panel discussion
- interactive virtual networking
To register for this free webinar, click here!
Latest posts by Elin Box (see all)
- 3 tips for digital marketing in the Netherlands - December 2, 2022
- Upcoming webinar: 2022 trends – A digital retrospective - November 29, 2022
- Quiz: 10 fun international digital marketing facts for 2022 - May 19, 2022