Chinese New Year, also known as Lunar New Year or the Spring Festival, is the most important festival in the Chinese calendar.
This celebration will kick off on 12 February 2021 and will last for 15 days.
With 1.4 billion Chinese people living in China and a further 50 million living abroad, the Chinese market is a hot commodity at this time of year!
You may think that only B2C businesses can leverage Chinese New Year to boost their success, but actually B2B brands can seize this opportunity too – if they know how to do it.
So, how can B2B brands leverage Chinese New Year for success? We explore this topic in our webinar recording.
Here are some teasers for some of the topics discussed in the webinar:
- The sales funnel: Which stage of the sales funnel should you be focusing on at Chinese New Year? If you said brand awareness, you would be right. We explain why this is and what you can do to effectively boost your brand awareness in China during this time.
- The digital platforms: The very platforms you will need to utilise to ensure digital success are different from what you may be used to in the West. Forget the likes of Google, Facebook and Twitter; instead, you must focus your efforts on homegrown Chinese platforms in order to connect with your local audience. We divulge the key platforms you should be using in order to succeed in China.
- The content: During Chinese New Year, people want to consume a different type of content. People are not so interested in facts and figures and instead are more attuned to emotive storytelling with themes of connection and togetherness. We share examples of how B2B brands can tap into this thirst for emotive content during Chinese New Year.
If you want to learn more about how to leverage Chinese New Year for B2B success, check out our webinar recording on this topic now!
In this webinar, you will learn:
- what Chinese New Year is
- how Chinese people celebrate this festival
- why Chinese New Year is important for your B2B business
- how to run an effective B2B marketing campaign for Chinese New Year
Latest posts by Kylie Wang (see all)
- User habits on different Chinese social media platforms - June 6, 2022
- Watch the recording: Boost your business in China with these 5 popular social media platforms - November 23, 2021
- 3 tips for using Zhihu for marketing - July 26, 2021