Japan is one of the world’s biggest economies and one of the most technologically-advanced countries in the world.
However, understanding how to develop an action plan for launching in Japan can be challenging due to its unique digital landscape, with a mix of global and home-grown search and social platforms.
It is also a country with a very distinct language and culture, with a well-defined set of social norms both online and offline, that require deep understanding and adherence by any company who wants to succeed in the market.
So, what do you need to do if you want to succeed online in Japan? We explore this topic in our webinar recording.
Here are some teasers for some of the topics discussed in the webinar:
- The Japanese language: The Japanese language consists of three alphabets and many different levels of formality. The webinar explains how to navigate this linguistic minefield to create high-quality content in Japanese.
- The Japanese culture: The Japanese culture is rich and unique. However, its uniqueness can present unexpected challenges for foreign brands wanting to enter the market. For example, did you know there is a cultural reason why you should avoid showing tattoos in your Japanese marketing imagery? This webinar explains this and more.
- Social media in Japan: The Japanese social media landscape looks subtly different from most Western markets. Whilst you may be familiar with many of the platforms, they are used in very different ways in Japan. Facebook for professional networking, anyone?
If you want to learn more about how to succeed online in Japan, check out our webinar recording on this topic now!
In this webinar, you will learn:
- the current digital landscape in Japan
- the complexities of the Japanese language and culture and its impact on marketing
- the most popular search engines and social media platforms in Japan
- how to develop an action plan for launching in Japan
Latest posts by César Gonçalves (see all)
- Opportunities for B2B companies in the metaverse - November 30, 2023
- When should you conduct market research? - July 27, 2022
- Watch the recording: How to use market discovery intelligence to make strategic global marketing decisions - April 14, 2022