Amazon is the most popular e-commerce marketplace in the world. It is the first place many of us think of when we think of online shopping.
With over 300 million registered customers from all around the globe, if you have a product that you want to sell internationally, you cannot afford not to be on Amazon.
However, trying to reach an international audience on Amazon has its challenges. As well as the regular challenge of trying to get your product front and centre when users search for relevant terms, you have the added complication of the language barrier.
So, what do you need to do if you want to optimise your Amazon listings for international success? We will explore this topic in our upcoming webinar.
Here are some teasers for some of the topics we will be discussing:
- Amazon optimisation: You will learn how to harness the power of keyword research, SEO and advertising on Amazon in order to make your listings appear high up in the search results when users search for relevant terms.
- Amazon localisation: You will learn how best to translate and localise your Amazon product listings to help you sell your products in international markets.
- Processes and workflows: You will learn best practice for processes and workflows when doing optimisation and localisation for Amazon. As well as a list of actionable tips, you will also get insights from a case study of a brand that did this brilliantly.
If you want to learn more about how to optimise your Amazon listings for international sales, we will be holding a free webinar on this topic on 3 February 2021 at 3pm GMT.
In this webinar, you will learn:
- the shift towards online retail
- how Amazon offers a simple way for businesses to go international
- the challenges faced when trying to compete in such a vast marketplace
- how localisation and optimisation can boost your Amazon sales
- the processes to achieve effective localisation and optimisation for Amazon
To register for this free webinar, click here!
Latest posts by Samantha Brazel (see all)
- 3 tips to make website translation more efficient - May 18, 2022
- How to maximise accuracy and quality in translation projects - March 1, 2022
- 3 benefits of using CAT tools in your translation workflow - February 9, 2022