Six out of thirteen SEMPO board members are now none-US so SEMPO is turning truly International. SEMPO, the Search Engine Marketing Professionals Organization annouced earlier this month the results of its 2010 Board of Directors election which begin their two-year term on March 18, 2010.
SEMPO’s 2010 Board of Directors is:
- Chris Boggs, Director, Search Engine Optimization, ROSETTA
- Massimo Burgio, Founder, Chief Strategist, Global Search Interactive
- Bruce Clay, President, Bruce Clay, Inc
- Dave Fall, SVP Product and Operations, Clickable, Inc
- Rob Garner, Strategy Director, iCrossing
- Mike Grehan, VP and Global Content Director, Incisive Media
- Motoko Hunt, President, Japanese Search Strategist, AJPR
- Kevin Lee, CEO, Didit
- Dmitriy Minenko, Online Specialist, Search Engine Marketing, Tourism British Columbia
- Jeffrey Pruitt, CEO, Acendant
- Margaret Willette, Search Marketing Manager, Intuit
- Kristjan Mar Hauksson, Director Search, Nordic eMarketing
The following two tabs change content below.
Kristjan Mar Hauksson
Latest posts by Kristjan Mar Hauksson (see all)
- The rising need for linguistic adaptation - September 13, 2012
- International companies should embrace the hreflang tag - April 11, 2012
- Do you know what consumers expect from your brands? - November 2, 2011
Social comments and analytics for this post…
This post was mentioned on Twitter by SmartRich: RT @andyatkinskruge: SEMPO goes International: Six out of thirteen SEMPO board members are now none US so SEMPO is turning truly Intern… http://bit.ly/93pvM4…
[…] | SpotThisNowGet the top ranking with search engine submission service · News Link BlogSEMPO Goes International Share and Enjoy:Related posts:Search Engine Submission & Express Listing. Search Engine […]
And congratulations are in order to two of our co-authors on the board of SEMPO namely Kristjan and Motoko! Well done and good luck!