2020 was a challenging and disruptive year for the education sector. The global health crisis pushed universities to turn to an almost purely online strategy for student marketing, recruitment and enrolment.
Following this pivotal shift to online enrolment, you may be wondering how to adapt to an online enrolment cycle, as well as what the best online platforms are for higher education institutions. This can feel even more challenging when looking at international student enrolment.
So, what do you need to do if you want to attract international students online? We explore this topic in our webinar recording.
Whether you are just starting to focus on boosting your international student body, or simply want to improve your existing efforts, this webinar recording is a must-watch for any educational institution wanting to attract more international students.
Here are some teasers for some of the topics discussed in the webinar:
- The impact of the COVID-19 crisis: You will learn various ways the current pandemic should affect your international student recruitment efforts, such as the need to emphasise your safety protocols, and the shift from in-person recruitment fairs to online recruitment webinars.
- A focus on international students: You will learn the most promising markets in terms of international student recruitment, as well as the key things that are important to international students so that you can make sure to include them in your marketing materials.
- An actionable campaign strategy: We provide an actionable campaign strategy and specific tactics you can use to boost your international student recruitment efforts. You will leave this webinar with the knowledge you need to create a suitable campaign strategy and structure.
If you want to learn more about how to attract international students online, check out our webinar recording on this topic now!
In this webinar, you will learn:
- the pivotal shift to online student marketing, recruitment and enrolment
- why it is important for educational institutions to have an online presence
- how to adapt to an increasingly online student enrolment cycle
- the best platforms for international promotion and student marketing
Latest posts by Guillaume Georges-Skelly (see all)
- Watch the recording: How to attract international students online - February 10, 2021
- LinkedIn sponsored updates: Tap into LinkedIn’s 740 million users - February 22, 2018