Online shopping has never been more popular. With full or partial lockdowns affecting many countries around the world, e-commerce has risen to the challenge and proven to be a convenient, effective and safe way for people to shop.
Social media is something that e-commerce brands can leverage to boost sales. If you are an e-commerce business and social media e-commerce is not already part of your strategy, you should seriously consider it.
So, what do you need to do if you want to elevate your e-commerce business with social media? We explore this topic in our webinar recording.
Here are some teasers for some of the platforms discussed in the webinar:
- Facebook: A whopping 2.7 billion people use this social media goliath every month, which makes it a key player for your social media e-commerce activities. Learn how to tap into this huge userbase and drive sales.
- Instagram: This is the home of beautiful images and it is a place where your audience loves to spend their time. If you sell something with aesthetic appeal, Instagram could really help you reach your customers.
- Pinterest: Gone are the days when you could leave out Pinterest from your social media activities. 60% of Pinterest users get shopping inspiration from Pinterest, which means this often-overlooked platform packs some serious punch for generating sales.
If you want to learn more about how to elevate your e-commerce business with social media, check out our webinar recording on this topic now!
In this webinar, you will learn:
- the current social media e-commerce landscape
- what is new and upcoming for social media e-commerce in 2021
- how to build a successful e-commerce strategy for Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest
Latest posts by Daiana Damacus (see all)
- Watch the recording: 7 countries where social media is not what you would expect - May 25, 2021
- Watch the recording: Is there a future in influencer marketing? - February 25, 2021
- Watch the recording: How to elevate your e-commerce business with social media - February 4, 2021